Now until September 1, 2013. (Possibly Longer)
Weekdays on scheduled times.
Saturdays and Sundays at 11am.
No Reservations needed.
Don't miss out on this exciting event for you and your family.
Take a wagon ride around the farm. You will stop and pick about 4 different kinds of fruit or vegetables depending on the season. Please see the Home Page to see what we are picking for the week. This tour lasts about an hour to an hour and a half. Depending on the amount of people.
FREE wagon ride around the farm.
Pay for what you pick.
Public Drinking Water Is Not Available.
Bring your own or bottled water is available for purchase at $1.50/bottle.
For Your Safety we recommend wearing comfortable shoes that you don't mind getting a little dirty. No sandals/flip-flop, open-toed shoes, or high heels. We are a real working farm.
Sorry due to insurance purposes "NO PETS" and "NO WAGONS" allowed. We have steep hills and the wagons may roll away.
Come on out for an educational and hands on experience:
- Guided wagon ride of the farm
- Harvest your own selected vegetables
- Taste them while out in the field
- Take home what you harvested
- Just pay for what you pick.
FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT EVERY SEASON OF THE YEAR
Produce Stand Open Weekdays 9am - 6pm
Weekends 9am - 5pm
Produce Stand ext: 203
Reservations & Information ext: 204
CSA ext: 201
Farmer Kenny ext: 200
Farmer Tanaka ext: 202
Our CSA Subscribers:
- To update your credit card information or place your CSA subscription on hold, click here
- Please remember to make changes or place your hold four (4) days prior to pick up date.
- To CANCEL your subscription please email us at: email@example.com or call (949) 653-2100 ext. 201
Eileen Sagara, CSA Manager
Shannon Braesch, CSA Deliveries
(949) 653-2100 ext. 201 or
Activities at Tanaka Farms
For Every Season
U-Pick Pumpkin Patch