The produce stand is now open 7 days a week all year, except for a winter break after our Christmas Season in December. Tanaka Farms grows and harvests fresh produce right here on the farm by using organic farming methods. We also purchase other quality produce, which may be conventionally grown. We harvest the produce daily so we can deliver to you the freshest and best tasting produce that we can.
The fruits and vegetables available will vary throughout the growing season. Generally, we will have our sweet strawberries March to June, delicious cantaloupes and watermelons July & August, as well as various other produce we grow.
We currently have our home grown sweet delicious strawberries!! If you are looking for something in particular or need to special order like our famous chocolate dipped strawberries you can call the produce stand at 949-653-2100 Ext. 203.
Here are some of our home grown items that we have in the produce stand...
Why should you buy produce from Tanaka Farms?
- Fresh produce picked daily
- Organically grown fruits and vegetables
- Current favorite: Chocolate Dipped Strawberries!
- Good selection of delicious fruits and vegetables
- Support local community farmer
- Great friendly customer service
At our produce stand you will always find our happy family members working for you.
Sixtos - he's the shy one
- Hakurei (Japanese Turnips)
FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT EVERY SEASON OF THE YEAR
Produce Stand Open Weekdays 9am - 6pm
Weekends 9am - 5pm
Produce Stand ext: 203
Reservations & Information ext: 204
CSA ext: 201
Farmer Kenny ext: 200
Farmer Tanaka ext: 202
Our CSA Subscribers:
- To update your credit card information or place your CSA subscription on hold, click here
- Please remember to make changes or place your hold four (4) days prior to pick up date.
- To CANCEL your subscription please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (949) 653-2100 ext. 201
Eileen Sagara, CSA Manager
Shannon Braesch, CSA Deliveries
(949) 653-2100 ext. 201 or
Activities at Tanaka Farms
For Every Season
U-Pick Pumpkin Patch