The Pumpkin Patch is open from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Entry gates close at 5:30.
Harvest Festival is every Saturday and Sunday in October! In addition to the everyday activities below - on the weekends you can also:
- Enjoy all of the daily activities (wagon ride, corn maze, petting zoo, veggie picking) PLUS:
- See a Pumpkin Cannon launch a pumpkin into the hills (FREE)!
- Ride on ATV rides (for our younger guests)(tickets required).
- Fill up on delicious food - shave ice, full Tanaka Farms Eats food shack menu, desserts, cold drinks.
- Play carnival style games (tickets required)
- Vote on your favorite scarecrow in our 2nd annual Scarecrow Contest.
- And much more!
Daily activities (7 days a weeks) include:
- Enjoy a wagon ride around our 30 acre farm!
- Find your way out of our corn maze!
- Pick your own fresh vegetables in our harvest veggie patch!
- Visit our petting zoo (sheep, goats and alpacas)!
- Take pictures with "Tanaka's Pile of Pumpkins!"
The Pumpkin Patch is not a guided tour - choose and pay for each activity separately:
Parking - Free
Admission - $2 (Free for active military w/ID)
Corn Maze - Free with admission.
Wagon Ride - $5 unlimited all day use (ages 2 & under free)
Petting Zoo - $3 unlimited all day use (ages 2 & under free)
Game and ATV tickets (price TBA)
U-Pick Vegetables - $2.99/lb
U-Pick Pumpkins - 89 cents per lb. ( $3.50 per pumpkin under 4 lbs.)
For group package rates of 10 or more paying children please call (949) 653-2100 ext. 204 to make reservations. Reservations are necessary to qualify for group rates. Please book your reservation early in advance.