NOTICE, 4/12/18: Due to the hot weather the last couple of days, many of the strawberries were damaged with sunburn and are not edible; therefore, we are cancelling all Strawberry Tours this weekend if you don’t already have an existing reservation. (We aren’t taking anymore reservations for this weekend.) We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
We will still have our Strawberry Festival going 10 am -3 pm on Saturday and Sunday with games, arts and crafts, strawberry ice cream making, strawberry topped churros, strawberry angel cake, strawberry salsa and vendors will be coming out.
In place of the Strawberry Tours, we will be running our U-Pick Vegetable Tours Saturday and Sunday, 9:30-2:30 every 30 minutes. Take a FREE wagon ride around the farm and go out into the field and pick vegetables and just pay for what you pick. Things that you may pick are cauliflower, broccoli, Maui onions, kale, carrots, and Swiss chard. Things may change due to availability.
Once again thank you for your patronage and see you at the farm!
Saturdays & Sundays (now until July) every half hour from 9:30 am - 2:30 pm. No reservations needed.
STRAWBERRY FESTIVAL 4/14, 4/15, 4/21, 4/22, 4/28, 4/29
Food, games, vendors, crafts, and more!
Now every Saturday & Sunday
Tours will run every half hour from 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
Reservations for group tours are now being accepted!
Contact us to inquire about field trips or booking a group tour reservation for your school, group, club, company, etc. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for available dates and pricing information.
For future tour dates:
Strawberry Tour Information
Take a one hour long wagon ride around the farm. Learn about the farming methods and history of our farm from a guided tour. You will see how fruits & vegetables grow. Throughout the tour, you will sample many seasonal fruits and vegetables. The last stop on this tour is in the strawberry patch where you can pick and eat strawberries! Everyone will take home a one pound basket of strawberries!
Saturday-Sunday (Check Calendar of Events for available dates)
- Walk-on Tours available every half hour from 9:30 am -2:30 pm.
- No reservation needed (unless booking a group rate).
- Just arrive 15-20 minutes before the tour to check-in!
- Tour times vary! Unless otherwise stated, reservations are required. Please email us in advance to check available tour times at email@example.com
- Weekday school tours and group tours are available by reservation only.
Making a Reservation:
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include in your email:
- primary contact name
- primary contact phone and cell phone
- preferred date and time (2 options please)
- the number of adults, children, and any children 2 years old and under who will be attending.
- A confirmation will be sent to you by email.
- Reservations are not required nor accepted for groups under 10 children or under 15 adults & children.
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
What do I do when I arrive at the farm?
- Please arrive 30 minutes before tour time to allow for parking, getting your group together, paying for tickets, using the restroom, etc. As a courtesy to all guests, tours leave on schedule!
- Check in for your tour at the Market Stand.
- Upon checking in, you will receive your tour stickers and strawberry baskets.
- We kindly ask the group leader to obtain an accurate head count and collect all payments ahead of time from your members prior to checking in your group.
- Reminder: a single payment is required for the group rate. Inaccurate head counts or members of your group paying individually will cause delays.
For Payment: We accept school/company checks, cash, and all major credit cards. No personal checks accepted.
Our Strawberry Garden
For those looking to pick strawberries without a tour....
We offer strawberry picking in our Strawberry Garden just behind our Market Stand at $5.00/lb.
Ask the cashier for a green basket to pick your own strawberries.
As long as we have enough strawberries growing, you can pick your own!*
Note: This is different from our Strawberry Tours, as the amount of strawberries growing behind the Market is limited. The Garden is not a pick and eat area. To ensure that everyone can enjoy the experience, strawberries only go in your baskets, not in your bellies!
*Due to the limited strawberry plants in this area, we may not always have strawberries available for picking here. Please call the market stand ahead of time at (949) 653-2100 ext 203 to see if the garden is open that day. To ensure that you are able to pick strawberries, join us on a strawberry tour.
Public Drinking Water Is Not Available.
Bring your own or bottled water is available for purchase at $2.00 bottle.
FOR YOUR SAFETY we recommend wearing comfortable shoes that you don't mind getting dirty. Please avoid wearing sandals/flip-flops, open-toed shoes or high heels.
In complying with insurance policies, and for your protection, PETS and WAGONS are prohibited.