Come Enjoy a Strawberry Tour
Next open tour dates:
Saturday 3/18 & Sunday 3/19
9:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30, 1:00, 1:30, 2:00, 2:30
No reservations needed on the weekends (unless booking group rates)
Arrive 15 minutes before tour time.
2 and under: FREE
For future tour dates please:
Strawberry Tour Information
What Is It?
This is an one-hour long, wagon ride around the farm. Our tour guides will talk to you about our farming methods and history and you will see how fruits & vegetables grow. Throughout the tour, you will sample many fruits and vegetables that are in season. The last stop on this tour is in the strawberry patch where you can pick and eat strawberries! Each paying person will take home a one pound basket of strawberries!
When is it?
Saturday-Sunday (Check Calendar of Events for available dates)
- Walk on Tours available every half hour from 9:30-2:30.
- No reservation needed for (unless booking a group rate).
- Just arrive 20-30 minutes before the tour to check-in!
- Reservations are required.
- Please call ahead to make a reservation (949) 653-2100 ext. 204
- Weekday school tours and group tours are available by reservation only.
- Group rates are available for large groups by reservation only.*
What do I do when I arrive at the farm?
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes before the tour is scheduled. Tours leave on schedule!
- Check in for your tour at the Market Stand.
- Upon checking in, you will receive your tour stickers and strawberry baskets.
- Before the tractor leaves: use the restroom, apply sunblock, get your hats and waters ready!
How to Make a Strawberry Tour Reservation:
- Call: (949) 653-2100 ext. 204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include: your name, phone number, date and time you wish to attend, the number of adults, and children, and any children 2 years old and under who will be attending.
- A confirmation will be sent to you by email.
- Reservations are not required nor accepted for groups under 10 children or 15 adults+children.
How much does it cost?
Adult - $18
Child - $18
Children 2 yrs old and under - Free
Field Trips - Birthday Parties - Group Tours
Group reservation tours start Mid March!
Book your field trip or group reservation today.
Group rates for 10+ children: $14 per child, $7 per adult
Group rates for 15+ combo of adults + children: $14 each
Call Reservations at (949) 653-2100 ext 204 or email:
Our Strawberry Garden
For those looking to pick strawberries without a tour....
We offer strawberry picking in our Strawberry Garden just behind our Market Stand at $5/lb. Ask us for a green basket to pick your own strawberries. As long as we have enough strawberries growing, you can pick your own!*
Note: This is different from our Strawberry Tours, as the amount of strawberries growing behind the Market is limited we do not allow picking and eating. We want everyone to enjoy the experience of picking strawberries and therefore strawberries only go in your baskets not in your bellies!
*Due to the limited strawberry plants in this area, we may not always have strawberries available for picking here. You can always call us ahead of time to see if we have enough berries for picking on a day that you'd like to come out. To ensure that you get to pick strawberries, join us on a strawberry tour.
Public Drinking Water Is Not Available.
Bring your own or bottled water is available for purchase at $2.00 bottle.
FOR YOUR SAFETY we recommend wearing comfortable shoes that you don't mind getting dirty. Please avoid wearing sandals/flip-flops, open-toed shoes or high heels.
In complying with insurance policies, and for your protection, PETS and WAGONS are prohibited.