Now every Saturday & Sunday
Tours will run every half hour from 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
No reservations needed. Arrive 15 minutes before tour time.
Cost is $18 per person (2 and under free)
Reservations for group tours are now being accepted.
Contact us to inquire about school field trips or booking a group tour reservation for your school, mommy and me group, service organization, clubs, company, or group of friends (10 or more children). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for available dates and pricing information.
For future tour dates:
Strawberry Tour Information
What Is It?
This is an one-hour long, wagon ride around the farm. Our tour guides will talk to you about our farming methods and history and you will see how fruits & vegetables grow. Throughout the tour, you will sample many fruits and vegetables that are in season. The last stop on this tour is in the strawberry patch where you can pick and eat strawberries! Each paying person will take home a one pound basket of strawberries!
When is it?
Saturday-Sunday (Check Calendar of Events for available dates)
- Walk on Tours available every half hour from 9:30-2:30.
- No reservation needed (unless booking a group rate).
- Just arrive 15-20 minutes before the tour to check-in!
- Tour times vary! Unless otherwise stated, reservations are required.
- Please email email@example.com to check available tour times and to make a reservation
- Weekday school tours and group tours are available by reservation only.
- Group rates are available for large groups by reservation only.*
What do I do when I arrive at the farm?
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes before tour time to allow for parking, getting your group together, paying for tickets, using the restroom, etc. As a courtesy to all guests, tours leave on schedule!
- GROUP LEADERS: We kindly ask that you please obtain an accurate head count and collect all payments ahead of time from your members prior to checking in your group. Reminder: a single payment is required for the group rate. Inaccurate headcounts or members of your group paying individually will cause delays. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Check in for your tour at the Market Stand.
- Upon checking in, you will receive your tour stickers and strawberry baskets.
- Before the tractor leaves: use the restroom, apply sunblock, get your hats and waters ready!
How to Make a Strawberry Tour Reservation:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include: your name, phone number, date and time you wish to attend, the number of adults, and children, and any children 2 years old and under who will be attending.
- A confirmation will be sent to you by email.
- Reservations are not required nor accepted for groups under 10 children or 15 adults+children.
Field Trips - Birthday Parties - Group Tours
Strawberry Tours bring friends together!
Book your field trip, party, or group reservation today.
Group rates for 10+ children: $14 per child, $7 per adult
Group rates for 15+ combo of adults + children: $14 each
Tent rental is available for birthday parties for an additional fee.
Contact us at: email@example.com
Our Strawberry Garden
For those looking to pick strawberries without a tour....
We offer strawberry picking in our Strawberry Garden just behind our Market Stand at $5.00/lb.
Ask the cashier for a green basket to pick your own strawberries.
As long as we have enough strawberries growing, you can pick your own!*
Note: This is different from our Strawberry Tours, as the amount of strawberries growing behind the Market is limited. The Garden is not a pick and eat area. So that everyone can enjoy the experience, strawberries only go in your baskets not in your bellies!
*Due to the limited strawberry plants in this area, we may not always have strawberries available for picking here. Please call the market stand ahead of time at (949) 653-2100 ext 203 to see if the garden is open that day. To ensure that you get to pick strawberries, join us on a strawberry tour.
Public Drinking Water Is Not Available.
Bring your own or bottled water is available for purchase at $2.00 bottle.
FOR YOUR SAFETY we recommend wearing comfortable shoes that you don't mind getting dirty. Please avoid wearing sandals/flip-flops, open-toed shoes or high heels.
In complying with insurance policies, and for your protection, PETS and WAGONS are prohibited.