MELON TOUR INFORMATION
July through August
Take a guided wagon ride around our 30 acre farm to see and learn about how summer fruits and vegetables grow! Taste some delicious fruits and vegetables during your wagon ride, then sit under a shaded tent and sample lots of fresh cut summer squash, different types of melon, and and take home a melon of your very own!
Cost is $18.00 per person (2 and under free)
Saturday-Sunday (PLEASE CHECK OUR CALENDAR FOR DATES AND TIMES!)
- Walk-on Tours available every half hour from 9:30am -2:30pm.
- No reservation needed (unless booking a group rate).
- Just arrive 15-20 minutes before the tour to check-in!
Monday-Friday (PLEASE CHECK OUR CALENDAR FOR DATES AND TIMES!)
- Tour times vary! Unless otherwise stated, reservations are required. Please email us in advance to check available tour times at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weekday school tours and group tours are available by reservation only.
Public Drinking Water Is Not Available.
Bring your own or bottled water is available for purchase at $2.00 bottle.
FOR YOUR SAFETY we recommend wearing comfortable shoes that you don't mind getting dirty. Please avoid wearing sandals/flip-flops, open-toed shoes or high heels.
In complying with insurance policies, and for your protection, PETS and WAGONS are prohibited.